The 1063 PhidgetStepper Bipolar 1-Motor allows you to control the position, velocity, and acceleration of one bipolar stepper motor.
The 1063 can be used in applications that require very precise positioning; This is also the product you want to use to control larger industrial steppers or for applications that need a lot of torque.
- Position Resolution: 1/16th step (40-bit signed)
- Maximum Position Limit: 239 - 1 1/16th steps (40-bit signed)
- Minimum Position Limit: -(239 -1) 1/16th steps
- Velocity Resolution: 8 1/16th steps/second (12-bit)
- Velocity Limit: 32,768 1/16th steps/second
- Acceleration Resolution: 4000 1/16th steps/second2 (8-bit)
- Acceleration Minimum: 4000 1/16th steps/second2
- Acceleration Limit: 1,020,000 1/16th steps/second2
- Digital Input Update Rate: ~125 samples/second
- Minimum Power Supply Voltage: 9V
- Maximum Power Supply Voltage: 30V
- Max Current Per Coil: 2.5A
- USB-Power Current Specification: 100mA
Comes packaged with a 180cm USB Cable, a mounting hardware kit, and a sheet of labels.
For more information see:
Questions on 1063 - PhidgetStepper Bipolar 1-Motor
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.