- Euler angles
- Rotation vector
- Linear acceleration
- Gravity vector
- slow or no motion recognition
- any motion (slope) detection
Input and Output
- 2 TinkerKit Inputs: IN2 and IN3 (in white), these connectors are routed to the Arduino A2 and A3 analog input pins.
- 2 TinkerKit Outputs: OUT5 and OUT6 (in orange), these connectors are routed to the Arduino PWM outputs on pins 5 and 6.
- 2 TinkerKit TWI: these connectors (4-pin in white) are routed on the Arduino TWI interface. Both connect to the same TWI interface to allow you to create a chain of TWI devices.
|BOARD||INTERRUPT PIN||RESET PIN|
In the Arduino IDE you will find the following examples, go to File -> Examples of Arduino IDE, under NAxesMotion, there are 4 sketches for the use of 9 Axes Motion Shield:
Example code to stream Accelerometer data
Example code to describe the Bare Minimum
Example code to stream Euler data
Example code of a game to demonstrate the Any motion and No motion Interrupt features
|Part. No. :||A000070|
|Shield Type :||Sensors|
Questions on Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.