The Arduino Wifi Shield connects your Arduino to the internet wirelessly. Connect it to your wireless network by following a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the internet. As always with Arduino, every element of the platform – hardware, software and documentation – is freely available and open-source. This means you can learn exactly how it's made and use its design as the starting point for your own circuits.
- Requires and Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Connection via: 802.11b/g networks
- Encryption types: WEP and WPA2 Personal
- on-board micro SD slot
- FTDI-style connection for serial debugging of WiFi shield
- Micro-USB for updating the WiFi shield firmware
- open source firmware making it possible to add new protocols directly on the shield.
- If you are familiar with C and the AVR32 family you can even use this shield as a standalone wifi connected microcontroller.
|Part. No. :||A000058|