ARDUINO Leonardo like board with ATMEGA32U4.
- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication no need for external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply taken from mini USB
- feeds power to the breadboard bus
- work both on 3.3V
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- he LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- AVR-T32U4.pdf - User manual
- AVR-T32U4 REV.A schematic in PDF format
- AVR-T32U4 REV.A Eagle schematic released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- AVR-T32U4 REV.A Eagle board file released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on AVR-T32U4 - Arduino Leonardo like board
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
Excl. Tax:€25.00Incl. Tax:€30.50
Excl. Tax:€1.60Incl. Tax:€1.95
Excl. Tax:€3.75Incl. Tax:€4.58
Excl. Tax:€16.20Incl. Tax:€19.76
Excl. Tax:€8.90Incl. Tax:€10.86
You have no items to compare.
Arduino Micro with Headers - 5V 16MHz - (ATmega32u4 - assembled) - Retail
Excl. Tax:€20.83Incl. Tax:€25.41
Out of stock