DevDuino Sensor Node V2 is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceiver nRF24L01+. This version 2.2 supports firmware upgrade over the air (based loader UNO Optiboot) and data encryption. You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system.
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture (UNO Optiboot)
- On board 64kb SPI flash / E2prom (for OTA firmware updates)
- On board ATSHA204A (for data encryption)
- Clock frequency - 16MHz (may be reduced to low energy consumption by up to 1MHz)
- Integrated temperature sensor MCP9700 (-40 +125 ° C, accuracy of ± 2 ° C)
- Built-in clock button
- Built-in LED (user)
- FTDI header similar to Arduino Duemilanove
- Atmel programming ISCP header
- 3 GROVE-compatible connector: I2C, 2 - Analog, 2- Digital
- Power from 2 elements AAA (not included)
- Dimensions 32 x 68.5 mm
1 x devDuino Sensor Node V2.2
1 x nRF24L01+ Module
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product.
|Part. No. :||103990103|
|Shield Type :||Wireless|
Questions on DevDuino Sensor Node V2.2 (ATmega 328)
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€16.77Incl. Tax:€20.46