This Grove-Infrared temperature sensor is a non-contact temperature measure model. The sensor is composed of 116 elements of thermocouple in series on a floating micro-membrane having an active diameter of 545μm and with blacken surface to absorb the incident thermal infrared radiation, which induces a voltage response at output terminals.
- Grove compatible interface
- Wide supply voltage range: 3V~5V
- Zero drift amplify current
- Power consumption: less than 0.6mW
- Temperature measure range: -10~100 ℃
- Measure accuracy: ±2℃
- Nominal measure distance:9CM
- 2.0cm x 4.0cm Grove module
- Motion sensor
- Thief-guarding System
- Industrial automation
- Body distance check
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product.
Questions on Grove Infrared temperature sensor
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€2.48Incl. Tax:€3.03
Excl. Tax:€3.32Incl. Tax:€4.05
Excl. Tax:€1.64Incl. Tax:€2.00
Excl. Tax:€2.69Incl. Tax:€3.28