Pibow Coupé. The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi!
Note: We've redesigned Pibow to be compatible with both the Raspberry Pi 2 and B+. Due to changes in the layout of the power circuitry on the Raspberry Pi 2 layer 3 has had to be revised - older Pibows (one's with a B+ label) will not work with Raspberry Pi 2!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 and Model B+
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi!
- Clear top and base leave Raspberry Pi visible
- GPIO cut-out with laser-etched pin labels
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 2 or B+ while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, display port, and GPIO accessible.
Weighing only 61 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
|Part. No. :||pibow|
Questions on Pibow Coupé for Raspberry Pi (2 & B+)
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.