PIC-MINI-WEB is world smallest PIC TCP-IP server
board with 55x36 mm size and it’s supported by
Microchip’s open source TCP-IP stack AN833.
The board is designed with PIC18F25J10 microcontroller
and ENC28J60 Ethernet controller and support: SLIP,
ARP, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, FTP.
The Microchip stack is written very modular and flexible and you can enable or disable modules and supports dynamic web pages which give you the possibility to control all PIC resources remotely via FTP, HTTP, UDP, TCP etc. With this board you can implement web and ftp server, send e-mails and almost everything what the big servers do. The on board 1Mbit serial flash is available for data storage.
- PIC18F25J10 microcontroller ENC28J60 Ethernet controller
- 1Mbit on board serial flash for web pages storage
- mini ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC-PG1,PIC-PG2, PIC-PG3 or PIC-MCP and debugging with PIC-ICD1, PIC-ICD2, PIC-ICD2-TINY
- Reser button
- User event button
- Complete web server and TCP-IP stack support as per Microchip's open source TCP-IP stack
- Power plug-in jack for +5VDC power supply
- Voltage regulator +3.3V and filtering capacitors
- status LED
- Extension header to connect to other boards
- Dimensions 55x36 mm (2.16x1.42")
- PIC-MINI-WEB free Microchip's TCP-IP stack tuned for PIC-MINI-WEB with DHCP disabled and IP set to 192.168.0.30, all boards are shipped with pre-loaded TCP-IP stack
Questions on PIC-MINI-WEB PIC Microcontroller Development Board
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€47.45Incl. Tax:€57.89
Excl. Tax:€94.95Incl. Tax:€115.84
Excl. Tax:€25.60Incl. Tax:€31.23