- PIC-PG3 is programmer based on D.Tait's parallel port design. To operate it needs external power supply 12-15VAC or 16-18VDC. It supports all 8/18/28 and 40 pin PIC microcontrollers which allow serial programming. PIC-PG3 have connector and cable for ICSP programming and can be used to program all PIC-PxxB prototype boards.
- The supported devices depend on the current version of ICPROG software.
- Dimensions 75x58 mm (3x2.3") + 30 cm (12") ICSP cable
- PIC-PG3.pdf - Users Manual
- PIC-PG3 tutorial by our US reseller SparkFun
- Sparkfun's PIC-PG3 tutorial in Spanish translated by our South American reseller Ingeneria MCI
- NOTE: The programmer may not work with low power serial interfaces - i.e. laptop or notebook serial ports. USB to serial cables have also not been proven to work.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on PIC-PG3 - PARALLEL PORT PIC 8/18/28/40 PIN DEVICES PROGRAMMER
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
808783 Teensy 3.5Excl. Tax:€22.50Incl. Tax:€27.45
Excl. Tax:€7.20Incl. Tax:€8.78
808784 Teensy 3.6Excl. Tax:€27.10Incl. Tax:€33.06
808785 Grove - IMU 10DOF v2.0Excl. Tax:€17.12Incl. Tax:€20.89
808781 Grove - OLED Display 1.12"Excl. Tax:€14.40Incl. Tax:€17.57