The RTC module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicated with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has it’s power off. In order to offering a convenient way to debug, there are five pin has been setup which are 5v, 3.3v, Rxd,Txd on borad.
CR1220 button cell not included.
- • Use Maxim DS1307 chip
- • Extends CR1220 button cell backup
- • Can be operated by a shell
- • Set a serial port connector
- • Programmable square-wave output signal
- • Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode
- • Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
- • Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Raspberry Pi3 compatible
- • Accuracy ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C
- • Work voltage 5V
- • Battery Backup Input for Continuous Time keeping
- • Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year • Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- • Work temperature 0°C to +70°C
- • 1 x RTC Module
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||114100001|
Questions on Raspberry Pi RTC Expansion Module v1.1
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€4.70Incl. Tax:€5.73