Seeeduino Stalker v3 is an Arduino compatible main board which has various functions. It's an X-Bee carrier board while using with X-Bee modules, such as GPS Bee, Bluetooth Bee and Wifi Bee, etc. It's a charger for Lipo while plugging a solar panel onto the board. Also, you can get time from the inside RTC chip, and all data can be easily stored through the SD card. In a word, Seeeduino Stalker v3 has an independent ecological system and it's good for applications in outdoor environment.
- Arduino compatible, based on Seeeduino
- Onboard microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Onboard Real Time Clock chip with a supercap as a backup power source
- Serial interface with DTR for auto reset during programming when operating in standalone mode. (For programming, UartSBee must be bought separately)
- MicroSD card socket
- I2C Pin header (operation voltage is selectable: 5.0V or 3.3V)
- User defined LED
- Bee series socket - 2*10 pin 2.0mm pitch (which will mate with - one at a time - any of the wireless modules: XBee, BluetoothBee, GPSBee or RFBee.)
- Please note that The IO Ports work in 0~3.3v level only.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||800162001|
|Voltage :||3.3, 5|
|Shield Type :||Wireless, XBee|