Our UAV Development Board is back! The UDB5 (UAV Development Board version 5) comes populated with a dsPIC33FJ256 CPU, and the impressive MPU-6000, a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer. The on-board Invensense gyro even has enough vibration tolerance to be used in RC heli applications.
- compatible with 20-channel EM-406A SiRF III GPS
- compatible with 50-channel GS407 Helical GPS
- dsPIC33FJ256GP710A Controller (with onboard 3.3V and 5V glue logic)
- dsPIC runs at 80MHz (40 MIPS) with 8MHz resonator and PLL
- MPU-6000 MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
- External 256Kbit EEPROM
- Up to 8 Input, 8 output PWM points
- 6-wire debug header or ICSP header
- 4 separate colored status LEDs
- On board 3.3V and 5V regulators (150mA max)
- Spare USART connection for debugging, flight logging, wireless telemetry, etc.
- I/O pins include a CAN, an I2C, and a SPI port
- 30 spare analog and digital I/O pins for debugging and interfacing to sensors
|Part. No. :||GPS-11703|
Questions on UDB5 - PIC UAV Development Board
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€19.24Incl. Tax:€23.47