A generic 10 inch display with WSVGA resolution. Has a connector compatible with A13/A10 OLinuXino boards (cable is sold separately).
- 10'' WSVGA (V:1024 lines, H:600 pixels) display
- LED light-bar backlight system(9 parallel 3 serial)
- 16 200 000 colors
- Can be powered by the host board or externally
- DC-DC for LCD backlight
- 40 pin connector for direct connection to OLinuXino boards
- Testpads for easy diagnostic
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- Dimensions:222x143mm (8.74 x 5.63")
- I bought A13-LCD10 but when I connect it to the A13-OLinuXino I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default A13-OLinuXino image is set for a VGA display and 800x600 resolution. To use LCD with A13-OLinuXino you need to upload a new image with the appropriate settings. The download links for the images may be found in the wiki article for A13-OLinuXino: https://www.olimex.com/wiki/A13-OLinuXino
- I bought A13-LCD10 and the SD card that has Linux image written on it. However the resolution I see on my VGA/LCD is not correct. What am I missing?
- You would need to change the configuration file in the main partition of the SD card. Detailed information and download locations for the script files might be found at: https://www.olimex.com/wiki/index.php?title=Configuration_of_hardware_in_the_debian_image
|Part. No. :||A13-LCD10|
Questions on A13-LCD10 - 10-INCH LCD DISPLAY SUITABLE FOR AND TESTED WITH A13/A10 OLINUXINO
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 42,75IVA inclusa:€ 52,16
Tasse escluse:€ 2,00IVA inclusa:€ 2,44
Tasse escluse:€ 34,90IVA inclusa:€ 42,58