The PhidgetAnalog 4-Output Produces a voltage over -10V to +10V. This voltage will be asserted up to +-20mA. An error will be reported when this current is exceeded, and the voltage the customer is getting is no longer accurate. The voltage is produced with 12 bit resolution (4.8mV).
The board is not isolated and all 4 channels share a common ground.
All the power is supplied by the USB bus.
- Produces a set voltage from -10V to +10V
- Current up to ±20mA per channel
- You can connect up to 4 devices
- Can be used to control LED and Fluorescent Dimmers, Valve Actuators, Motor Controls.
- Connects directly to a computer's USB Port
|Output Voltage Range||±10V|
|Current limit per channel||20mA|
|Output Voltage Resolution||4.8mV (12 bit)|
|Output Impedance (channel enabled)||0.5 Ohm|
|Output Impedance (channel not enabled)||4k Ohms|
|USB Voltage Range||4.5-5.25VDC|
|USB Max Current||300mA|
|USB Quiescent Current||55mA|
|Capacitive Load Stability||4000 pF|
|Terminal Block min/max wire gauge||16-26 AWG|
|Isolation||Not Isolated: all channels share common ground|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 70°C|
Comes packaged with:
- A 3018 - Mini-USB Cable 180cm
- A Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts, 4 plastic spacers)
Questions on 1002 - PhidgetAnalog 4-Output
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.