The PhidgetLED 64 allows you to independently control 64 Light Emitting Diodes. Each LED can have the current limit set individually, and the brightness controlled from 0 to 100% within that limit using pulse-width modulation. These LED outputs can also be used to interface other devices that benefit from pulse width modulation (such as buzzers, fans, and other small, simple electronics).
Most standard LEDs have forward voltages below 2.75 Volts, and can be used with the PhidgetLED by simply soldering them to a connector-wire and inserting the wire into any PhidgetLED board output. The forward voltage will default to 2.75V, and the maximum current defaults to 20mA.
- Independent control of 64 Light Emitting Diodes
- Pulse-Width Modulation Brightness Control
- Voltage and Current Control enables support for most types of indicators (LEDs, buzzers, etc)
- Ships with a 12VDC 2 Amps power supply
- Connects directly to a computer’s USB port
Comes packaged with
- A 3018 - Mini-USB Cable 180cm
- 3021 - 16 Double Ended cables
- A 12VDC, 2A Power Supply
- A Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts, 4 plastic spacers)
Note: Cut the Double Ended cables in half and solder the cut end to the LED. Check the Getting Started section of the User Guide for more detailed information.
|Current Consumption Min||70 mA|
|Supply Voltage Min||6 V DC|
|Supply Voltage Max||15 V DC|
|PWM Resolution||12 bit|
|PWM Frequency Max||1 kHz|
|Selectable Output Voltage Levels||1.7, 2.75, 3.9, 5.0 VDC|
|Output Current Limit Max||(Per LED) 80 mA|
|LED Current Limit Max||80 mA|
|LED Current Limit Resolution||1.3 mA|
|USB Speed||Full Speed|
|Number of LED Outputs||64|
|Recommended Wire Size (Power Terminal)||12 to 26 AWG|
|Power Jack||5.5 x 2.1mm Center Positive|
|Operating Temperature Min||0 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70 °C|
|Part. No. :||1032|
Questions on 1032 - PhidgetLED-64 Advanced
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.