The PhidgetStepper Unipolar allows you to control the position, velocity, and acceleration of up to 4 unipolar stepper motors. The 1062 can be used in applications that require precise positioning and continuous rotation, at low cost.
1062 Product Specifications:
- Position Resolution: 1/2 step (40-bit signed)
- Upper Position Limit: 2^39 - 1 1/2 steps
- Lower Position Limit: -(2^39 - 1) 1/2 steps
- Velocity Resolution: 0.75 1/2 steps/second (9-bit)
- Velocity Limit: 383.25 1/2 steps/second
- Acceleration Resolution: 140.625 1/2 steps/second2 (6-bit)
- Acceleration Limit: 8859.375 1/2 steps/second2
Comes packaged with a 180cm USB Cable, a Getting Started Manual, a mounting hardware kit, and a sheet of labels.
For more information see:
Note: The 1062 requires libraries version 2.1.4 or later.
Questions on 1062 - PhidgetStepper Unipolar 4-Motor
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€15.68Incl. Tax:€19.13
Excl. Tax:€103.90Incl. Tax:€126.76
Excl. Tax:€100.00Incl. Tax:€122.00