The PhidgetMotorControl HC allows you to control the angular velocity and acceleration of up to two high-current DC motors.
Many variations of brushed DC motors exist: permanent magnet motors, electromagnet motors, coreless motors, linear motors... the PhidgetMotorController can be used with any of these, as well as other devices like small solenoids, incandescent light bulbs, and hydraulic or pneumatic devices like small pumps and valves.
- Provides bi-directional control to 2 DC motors
- Requires external 6 to 15VDC Power Supply
- USB port is isolated from the motor control outputs
- Over voltage, over temperature, over current conditions are fed back to the API on the PC
Comes packaged with a 180cm USB Cable, and a Getting Started Manual.
For more information see:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on 1064 - PhidgetMotorControl HC
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Teensy (Arduino)
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- DYNAMIXEL Servos
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
You have no items to compare.
3147 - Jrk G2 24v13 USB Motor Controller with Feedback
Excl. Tax:€93.21Incl. Tax:€113.72
2515 - Pololu Dual G2 High-Power Motor Driver 18v18 Shield for Arduin
Excl. Tax:€40.45Incl. Tax:€49.35
Out of stock