The 1120 FlexiForce Adapter makes it easy to interface a Tekscan FlexiForce Force Sensor to your PC. Just use the cable included with the adapter. We even give you a round plastic disc for the sensing pad.
The FlexiForce sensor is an ultra-thin and flexible printed circuit, which can be easily integrated into most applications. With its paper-thin construction, flexibility and force measurement ability, the FlexiForce force sensor can measure force between almost any two surfaces and is durable enough to stand up to most environments.
FlexiForce has better force sensing properties, linearity, hysteresis, drift, and temperature sensitivity than any other thin-film force sensors.
The "active sensing area" is a 0.375” diameter circle at the end of the sensor.
|Supply Voltage Range||4.5V to 5.25V|
|Current Consumption at No Load||2.60mA|
|Current Consumption at Max Load||3,20 mA|
|Current Consumption at Overload (Saturated Output)||10.9 mA|
|Accuracy||±5% of full scale|
- Measures a static or dynamic force applied to the sensing pad
- Allows easy interfacing with a Tekscan FlexiForce Force Sensor: 0-1lbs, 0-25 lbs, and 0-100lbs.
- The adapter is Ratiometric
Comes packaged with:
- 3002 – 60cm Sensor Cable
- a FlexiForce Interface Cable
- two round plastic discs for the FlexiForce Sensor sensing pad
Before using your FlexiForce Sensor we recommend that you read the Flexiforce FAQs and User Manual paying special attention to Calibration and Conditioning.
The FlexiForce Adapter connects to an Analog Input on the:
- 1018 - PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8
- 1019 - PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8 w/6 Port Hub
- 1070 – PhidgetSBC
- 1202 – PhidgetTextLCD
- 1203 – PhidgetTextLCD
Excl. Tax:€28.21Incl. Tax:€34.42