- Measures voltage from -30V to +30V
- Typical Error: ±0.7%
- The sensor is Non-Ratiometric.
The Voltage Sensor measures the differential voltage between the input terminals and outputs the difference proportionally. The maximum differential voltage that can be measured accurately is ±30V.
|Recommended Max Difference between Vin+ and Vin-||30V|
|Absolute Maximum difference between Vin+ and Vin-||35V|
|Output Range||0 to 5V|
Comes packaged with:
- A 3002 – 60cm Sensor Cable
This sensor connects to an Analog Input on the:
- 1018 - PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8
- 1019 - PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8 w/6 Port Hub
- 1070 – PhidgetSBC
- 1202 – PhidgetTextLCD
- 1203 – PhidgetTextLCD
Code Samples For This Product
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on 1135 - Precision Voltage Sensor
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
You have no items to compare.