This hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 1000 mA at 2.7 V, allowing for a holding torque of 1400 g-cm (20 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads.
Our 5mm universal mounting hub (see related products) can be used to mount objects on the stepper motor’s 5mm-diameter output shaft.
- Size: 35 mm square x 36 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 14)
- Weight: 180 g (6 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 1000 mA per coil
- Voltage rating: 2.7 V
- Resistance: 2.7 Ohm per coil
- Holding torque: 1400 g-cm (20 oz-in)
- Inductance: 4.3 mH per coil
- Lead length: 12 in
The following diagram shows the stepper motor dimensions in mm. The dimension labeled “length” is 36 mm. The output shaft has a length of 21 mm and a diameter of 5 mm.
|Shaft Diam. mm :||5|
Questions on 1209 - Stepper Motor: Bipolar, 200 Steps/Rev, 35x36mm, 2.7V, 100
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€3.19Incl. Tax:€3.89
Excl. Tax:€6.21Incl. Tax:€7.58