This 1-meter long strip contains 60 RGB LEDs that can be individually addressed using a one-wire interface, allowing you full control over the color of each RGB LED. The flexible, waterproof strip runs on 5 V and can be chained with additional SK6812 or WS2812B strips to form longer runs or cut apart between each LED for shorter sections.
These flexible RGB LED strips based on the SK6812 LED/driver IC are an easy way to add complex lighting effects to a project. Each LED has an integrated driver that allows you to control the color and brightness of each LED independently. The SK6812’s color and brightness are largely independent of its supply voltage from 3.5 V and 5 V, meaning that voltage drops caused by the resistance in long power connections are less likely to have a visible effect.
These SK6812-based LED strips work as a drop-in replacement for our older WS2812B-based strips in most applications, and they can be chained with the WS2812B-based LED strips. See below for a more detailed comparison of the SK6812 and WS2812B.
In contrast to our APA102C-based LED strips, which use a two-wire SPI interface, the SK6812 is controlled by a one-wire interface with strict timing requirements. See below for a more detailed comparison of the SK6812 and APA102C.
Features and specifications
- Individually addressable RGB LEDs (30, 60, or 144 LEDs per meter)
- 24-bit color control (8 bits per channel)
- One-wire digital control interface
- 5 V typical operating voltage
- Color and brightness are voltage-independent down to 3.5 V
- Each RGB LED draws approximately 40 mA with red, green, and blue at full brightness
- 12 mm width (14 mm for the high-density 144 LEDs per meter strip), 4.6 mm thickness
- Flexible, waterproof silicone rubber sheath (IP65 protection rating)
- Includes flexible silicone mounting brackets
- Black strip color
- Power/data connectors on both strip ends for easy chaining
- Additional power and ground wires on input side for alternate power connections
- Strips can be cut apart along the lines between each RGB LED segment to separate them into usable shorter sections
- Example code available for Arduino, AVR, and mbed
|Part. No. :||2529|
Questions on 2529 - Addressable RGB 60-LED Strip, 5V, 1m (SK6812)
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€66.08Incl. Tax:€80.62
Excl. Tax:€18.60Incl. Tax:€22.69