This popular sensor made by Sharp produces an analog output that varies from 2.5V at 20cm to 0.4V at 150cm.
The formula to translate SensorValue into Distance (the formula is only valid for a SensorValue between 80 to 490) is:
This sensor connects to:
The sensor plugs in the 1101 - IR Distance Adapter using the 30cm interface cable that comes with the 1101.
- Measures distances from 20 cm to 150 cm
- Infrared Proximity Sensor
- Analog output inversely proportional to distance
- Sensor is Ratiometric
We also carry two other Sharp distance sensors for shorter distance ranges.
- 3520 - Sharp Distance Sensor GP2D120XJ00F(4-30cm)
- 3521 - Sharp Distance Sensor GP2Y0A21YK0F (10-80cm)
|Operating Supply Voltage||4.5V to 5.5V|
|Minimum Measuring Distance||10cm|
|Maximum Measuring Distance||80cm|
|Average Supply Current - Typical||33mA|
|Response Time||38 ± 10ms|
Questions on 3522 - Sharp Distance Sensor 2Y0A02 (20-150cm)
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€15.42Incl. Tax:€18.81
Excl. Tax:€12.49Incl. Tax:€15.24
Excl. Tax:€9.71Incl. Tax:€11.85