This is a breakout board for the fully integrated Hall Effect based linear ACS712 current sensor. The sensor gives precise current measurement for both AC and DC signals. Thick copper conductor and signal traces allows for survival of the device up to 5 times overcurrent conditions.
The ACS712 outputs an analog voltage output signal that varies linearly with sensed current. The device requires 5VDC for VCC and a couple of filter capacitors.
- x05B (5 Amp) version
- Low noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the FILTER pin
- 5us output rise time in response to input current
- 80kHz bandwidth
- 1.5% output error at 25 degrees C
- 1.2mOhm internal conductor resistance
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- 5.0 VDC, single supply operation
- 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
|Part. No. :||BOB-08882|
Questions on ACS712 Current Sensor Breakout
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€9.64Incl. Tax:€11.76