- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication no need for external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply 7-12VDC
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables handheld and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargable battery power supply option with BUILD-IN on board charger, so when you attach battery it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and it AUTOMATICALLY will power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- work both on 3.3V and on 5V which is selectable with jumper, so 3.3V and 5V shields can be used
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Allows RTC - Real Time Clock (Q1 can be replaced by RTC).
- NOISE IMMUNE design
- the LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- all components are LOWER than the connectors, so the shields do not interference with them
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- original design had flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1" this make perfo board use impossible, to keep the compatibility we have same spacing but we add next to this connector on 0.1" which customer can use with perforated boards
- all signals on the connectors are printed on top and on bottom of the board, so when you check with probe you know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
- OLIMEXINO-32U4 REV.A schematic in PDF format
- OLIMEXINO-32U4 REV.A Eagle schematic released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- OLIMEXINO-32U4 REV.A Eagle board file released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- Latest BOOTLOADER for ARDUINO IDE 1.0.1 check the note for explanation
- Drivers for ARDUINO 1.0.1 It is recommended to get these from your Arduino /drivers folder
- Blink, keybord and mouse examples using Arduino IDE 1.0.0
- Simple double LED blink for Arduino IDE 1.0.1
- Button definition and example for Arduino IDE 1.0.3
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on Olimexino 32U4 - Arduino Leonardo - like board
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Teensy (Arduino)
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
Excl. Tax:€50.00Incl. Tax:€61.00
Excl. Tax:€46.00Incl. Tax:€56.12
Excl. Tax:€154.00Incl. Tax:€187.88
882011 XE1201 - SnubberExcl. Tax:€3.90Incl. Tax:€4.76
Excl. Tax:€136.00Incl. Tax:€165.92
You have no items to compare.