The revision 05 has a new package for the ATmega328 (datasheet), which enables all components to be on the top of the board. It also has an onboard reset button.
The 05 version has the same pin configuration as revision 04.
Additional features coming with the 05 version are:
- new PCB layout and design
- onboard reset button
The Arduino Mini has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, and a 16 MHz crystal oscillator. It can be programmed with the USB Serial adapter or other USB or RS232 to TTL serial adapter. See the page on getting started with the
Arduino Mini for instructions.
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage 7-9 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 8 (of which 4 are broken out onto pins)
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
|Part. No. :||A000087|
|Interface :||I2C, Serial, SPI|