The Ardweeny has proven to be a very popular Arduinotm compatible microcontroller because of it's tight package and cost-effective performance. But without a breadboard or power supply, it's not going to see much of the world. Give it an Ardweeny BackPack, which offers:
- Ardweeny Socket (or solder it straight in if you need a robust module)
- BLINKMtm compatible header, which doubles as a...
- ...Servo header!
- TMP36 Temperature Sensor footprint, ready to go!
- Full I/O breakout with solder points (or pluggable headers)
- Dual-orientation 2.1mm Barrel Jack mount (inline or 90°)
- Built-in 5V regulator, power LED & switch
And if you get an LED version, the bottom of the BackPack has 8 surface-mounted LEDs preinstalled to lines D0 to D7. Ideal for building a POV (persistance of vision) device, or use it as a linear bar graph. The LEDs can be isolated individually (or as a group) with a simple knife cut.
So free your Ardweeny from the breadboard, give it a backpack, and send it on its way!
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- Teensy (Arduino)
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- DYNAMIXEL Servos
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
You have no items to compare.
Adafruit Trinket M0 - for use with CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
Excl. Tax:€9.69Incl. Tax:€11.82
Adafruit Trinket - Mini Microcontroller - 5V Logic -
Excl. Tax:€7.58Incl. Tax:€9.25As low as:€5.61