This is a SMD BLE module used in our BLE Bee and Xadow BLE. It is based on TI cc2541 chip, enables robust network nodes to be built with low total bill-of-material costs and highly suited for ultralow power consumption systems. The module is small and easy to use, with the preprogrammed firmware of manufacturer, you can quickly build BLE communications via its AT command. Supporting BLE communications with iphone, ipad and Android 4.3.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Working frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Interface way: a serial port
- Open environment within 30 meters can realize communication between modules
- To send and receive no byte limit between modules
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmission power: - DBM, 23-6 DBM, 0 DBM, 6 DBM, can be modified by the AT command
- Use TI CC2541 chip, configuration space of 256 KB, support the AT command, the user can according to need to
- change the role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, name of equipment, matching parameters such as passwords, use agile.
- Power supply: DC 3.3V
- Communication protocol: Uart(TTL)
- Default baud rate: 115200bps
- Transmit current: 15mA
- Receive current: 8.5mA
- Deep sleep current: 600uA
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +65°C
- Outline dimension: 13.5 x 18.5 x 2.3mm
|Part. No. :||317030001|
Questions on Bluetooth V4.0 HM-11 BLE Module
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€26.57Incl. Tax:€32.42
Excl. Tax:€23.32Incl. Tax:€28.45
Excl. Tax:€18.71Incl. Tax:€22.83