Bus Blaster v3 is an experimental, high-speed JTAG debugger from Dangerous Prototypes.
Thanks to a reprogrammable buffer, a simple update over USB makes Bus Blaster compatible
with many different JTAG debugger types in the most popular open source software.
- Based on FT2232H with high-speed USB 2.0
- Buffered interface works with 3.3volt to 1.8volt targets
- Reprogrammable buffer is compatible with multiple debugger types
- Compatible with 'jtagkey', 'KT-link' programmer settings in OpenOCD,
- urJTAG, and more
- ships with JTAGkey compatible buffer image pre-programmed
- Should support Serial Wire Debug when available
- Mini-CPLD development board: self programmable, extra CPLD pins to header
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
Updates in v3:
- Fitted in a DP8049 (80x49 mm) standard PCB
- Added series resistors to input and output pins to protect against damage and noise
- Swapped FT2232 clock output to CPLD pin with global clock feature for potential logic analyzer mode
Each unit is tested before it ships.
This open source hardware and software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, please request technical support in the forum.
|Part. No. :||TES04082P|
808227 Bus Blaster v4Thanks to a reprogrammable buffer, a simple update over USB makes Bus Blaster compatible with many different JTAG debugger tyfalseExcl. Tax:€45.08Incl. Tax:€55.00
808231 Logic PirateThe Logic Pirate is an inexpensive, yet capable open source logic analyzer. It can sample 8 channels at 20 million samples pefalseExcl. Tax:€35.52Incl. Tax:€43.33
808232 Open Workbench Logic SnifferThe Open Workbench Logic Sniffer is an open source logic analyzer with a USB interface. The hardware is designed for the SUMPfalseExcl. Tax:€54.65Incl. Tax:€66.67