CM-700 is a control module type controller with a CPU, TTL / RS485 communication circuit and ZIG-110 connector. You cannot control dynamixels or other peripheral devices alone with the CM-700. You will need a SUB board. CM-700 SUB Board is composed of a power department, connector department, switch, and an additional circuit for 5 pin peripheral devices.
- PC Link (Serial Cable) & Communication Device Connection Port : LN-101 is used to connect the CM-700 and PC. It is used to download task code or communicate with PC. Also, it can be used for wireless communication module such as ZIG-110 etc., or communication with other external board.
- Battery Socket : Socket for connecting the battery.
- Power LED : ON and OFF LED for the power.
- Power Switch : Used to turn the robot ON / OFF.
- MODE Button : Used to change the operation mode of CM-700.
- START Button : Used to START selected mode.
- 3-Pin Cable Connector : Used to connect Dynamixels using 3 pin cable(TTL Communication) in a daisy chain method.
- 4-Pin Cable Connector : Used to connect Dynamixels using 4 pin cable (RS-485 Communication) in a daisy chain method.
- Peripheral Devices Connection Port : Used to connect peripheral devices such as DMS, Touch Sensor, and IR Sensor etc.
- Mode Display LED : LED to display current operation mode of CM-510.
Further informations on on-line Manual
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
You have no items to compare.
ZIG110 - ZigBee wireless communication module pair
Regular Price:€59.44SpecialExcl. Tax:€20.00Incl. Tax:€24.40
Out of stock