The Danger Shield is an add-on for the Arduino micro controller board. It contains a variety of fun and useful electronic circuits that you can use to do fun and useful things. It is a fully self-contained shield. You plug it into your Arduino, and you can immediately start using it. No extra things to hook up, no external components. Just a really rad board ready to rock.
Some of the features of the board are:
- 3 x linear sliders w/ integrated LEDs (each independently hooked up to PWM)
- 03 x pushbuttons
- 2 x indicator LEDs (each with a PWM)
- 1 x piezo buzzer (for making noise!)
- 1 x temperature sensor
- 1 x light sensor
- 1 x knock sensor
- 1 x 7 segment LED (with shift register)
- power LED and reset button
|Shield Type :||Utility|
Questions on Danger Shield - Seeed studio
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.