DevDuino Sensor Node V2 is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceiver nRF24L01+. You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system.
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture
- Clock frequency - 16MHz (may be reduced to reduce energy consumption by up to 8MHz)
- Integrated temperature sensor MCP9700 (-40 ° C +125 ° C, accuracy of ± 2 ° C)
- Built-in voltage divider (to monitor the supply voltage)
- Built-in clock button
- built-in LED
- 3 GROVE-compatible connector: I2C, Analog, Digital
- Power from 2 elements AAA (not included)
- Dimensions 30.5 x 67 mm
- DevDuino Sensor Node V2 – 1 pcs.
- nRF24L01+ Module – 1 pcs.
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product.
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact email@example.com
|Part. No. :||830091001|
|Shield Type :||Wireless|
Questions on DevDuino Sensor Node (ATmega 328) V2
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
115123 Grove - Universal 4 Pin Buckled 5cm Cable (5 PCs Pack)The Universal 4 Pin Buckled Cable is made for the Grove System to connect all of the Twigs to the Stem - Basic Shield or to ofalseExcl. Tax:€2.60Incl. Tax:€3.17
Prices VAT incl.Compare