The AllPixel is a small (2.7" x 0.9"), device that provides easy USB control of all the major programmable LED strips (not included). It is compatible with Linux, Mac, and Windows platforms, and capable of driving up to 700 LEDs at high frame rates. Very basic soldering skills needed to install the optional components.
- Easy to use. No need to worry about chipset protocols, level shifters or power. Just plug in, connect your LEDs, set the chipset in code and go!
- Compatible will all the popular LED strip chipsets, including: LPD8806, WS2801, WS2811/WS2812 (NeoPixel), WS2811 400kHz, APA102 (DotStar), TM1809, TM1803, TM1804, UCS1903, P9813, SM16716, LPD1886
- Control from nearly anything that has a USB port and supports Python via the BilbioPixel library.
- Drive more than 700 pixels with multiple AllPixels acting as one (a feature of BiblioPixel).
- Communication Interface: USB Serial
- Input power: 5V from USB
- LED drive power: 5-12V @ up to 5A via DC power jack
- AllPixel driver board
- USB Cable
- 2.1mm DC barrel jack
- 0.1” male header (for breadboard use)
- 0.1” screw terminal
- 1000uF Capacitor
- 2x 300 Ohm resistors
- 1N5817 Diode
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to service.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
|Part. No. :||110060063|