- Wide common-mode (up to VCC+) and differential voltage range
- Low input bias and offset currenT
- Low noise en = 15 nV/ √Hz (typ)
- Output short-circuit protection
- High input impedance JFET input stage
- Low harmonic distortion: 0.01 % (typ)
- Internal frequency compensation
- Latch-up free operation
- High slew rate: 16 V /μs (typ)
The TL071 is a high-speed JFET input single operational amplifier. This JFET input operational amplifier incorporates well matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The device features high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset voltage temperature coefficient.
Questions on TL071CN - Operational Amplifier
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.