The H3LIS331DL is a low power high performance 3-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “nano” family, with digital I2C serial interface standard output. The device features ultra low power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep to wake-up functions. The H3LIS331DL has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±100g/±200 g/±400 g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz.
- Wide power range DC3.3V to 5V
- Grove outline
- 3 axis sensing
- Small, low-profile package: 3×3×1mm TFLGA
- Low power 300µA at 3.3V (typical)
- ±100g /±200 g /±400 g dynamically selectable full scale
- I2C digital output interface
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK®RoHS and “Green” compliant
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||811022001|
Questions on Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±400g)
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€2.69Incl. Tax:€3.28
Excl. Tax:€7.67Incl. Tax:€9.36
Excl. Tax:€12.04Incl. Tax:€14.69