Grove - BLE (dual model) v1.0 uses CSR dual mode Bluetooth chip,with the ARM architecture single chip which supports AT instructions, Users can develop flexibly according to the serial baud rate, equipment name, pairing password.
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 & BLE
- UART send and receive max bytes is 512
- Other device to module in SPP mode: 90 Bytes per packet
- Other device to module in BLE mode: 20 Bytes per packet
- Two data transmission mode, balance mode and high speed mode
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm.
- Speed: Asynchronous: 3K Bytes
- Synchronous: 3K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: Slave SPP, Peripheral BLE, UUID FFE0,FFE1
- Power: +3.3/+5.0VDC 50mA
- Long range: SPP 30 meters, BLE 60 meters
- Power: SPP 13.5mA, BLE 9.5mA
- Working temperature:–5 ~ +65 Centigrade
K2:During connected status,It would be disconnected by pressing K2 more than 100ms.During sleeping model,It could be restored through pressing K2 factory settings.
U1:U1 is the wireless module,It includes automatic power on reset circuit.
D1:The led display two work models: sleeping whit It slowly flashing;connected status whit It continuously lighting.
J1:The standard Grove connector.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||113020009|
|Voltage :||3.3, 5|
|Shield Type :||Bluetooth|