Grove - Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor is based on PAH8001EI-2G, a high performance and low power CMOS-process optical sensor with Green LED and DSP integrated serving as a Heart Reate Detection(HRD) sensor.This modual is based on optical technology which measures the variation human blood movement in the vessel. Low power consumption and flexible power saving mode make it suitable for wearable device. Cause the heart rate sensor chip need high processing speed for the algorithm of heart rate data, this module integrate a STM32, reserved SWD interface allow users to reprogram the STM32.
- Ultra-low power consumption power saving mode during time of no touch movement
- I2C standard interface
- Intergrated chip-on-board LED with wavelength of 525nm
- Suitable for finger or wrist
- Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor * 1
- 26AWG Grove Cable * 1
- Working Voltage: 5V
- SWD Interface
- Low Power
- Control Mode: IIC
- Operating Temperature：-20 ~ +60°C
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||103020024|
|Shield Type :||Sensors|
Questions on Grove - Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.