This module is based on the color sensor TCS3414CS with digital output I2C. Based on the 8*2 array of filtered photodiodes and 16-bits analog-to-digital converters, you can gain the color chromaticity of ambient light or the color of objects. Of the 16 photodiodes, 4 have red filters, 4 have green filters, 4 have blue filters and 4 have no filter(clear). With the synchronization input pin, external pulsed light source can provides precise synchronous conversion control.
- Grove compatible interface
- 16-Bit digital output with I 2C at 400 kHz
- SYNC Input Synchronizes Integration Cycle to Modulated Light Sources
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.
|Part. No. :||101020041|
Excl. Tax:€2.61Incl. Tax:€3.18
Excl. Tax:€3.50Incl. Tax:€4.27
Excl. Tax:€1.73Incl. Tax:€2.11
Excl. Tax:€2.83Incl. Tax:€3.45