This is a breakout for the GS1011 ultra low-power wireless chip from GainSpan. The GS1011 device is a highly integrated ultra low power wireless single chip which contains an 802.11b radio, media access controller (MAC) and baseband processor, on-chip flash memory and SRAM, and an applications processor all on a single package. Along with its embedded software stack it offers a highly scalable, reliable, manageable and secure wireless link to meet the growing demand of wireless sensor networks utilizing the broadly accepted IEEE 802.11b,g,n standards infrastructure.
- Supports IEEE 802.11
- Seamlessly integrates with existing 802.11b/g infrastructure and utilizes the 802.11 security, manageability, ease-of-use, and quality of service
- 802.11i/WPA2 Authentication, AES Hardware encryption
- Optimized for battery powered application with very low power consumption for multiple years of battery life
- Range 200-300M+ Outdoor (Typical Estimate)
- Two 32-bit ARM7 CPU @44MHz, 1 for applications (APP) : 1 dedicated to radio (WLAN)
- 2 UART , I2C, 2 SPI, 2 ADC, 3 PWM, and 32 GPIO
- Operates at 3.3V
Sparkfun code: WRL-10505
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on GS1011 GainSpan WiFi Breakout Board
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Teensy (Arduino)
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
You have no items to compare.