Hitec's strongest servo period, the "Monster Torque" HS-7980TH is designed to operate on a two cell LiPo Pack. Featuring our newest high resolution "G2.5" 12 bit generation programmable digital circuit and our indestructible Titanium gears, The HS-7980TH has the performance and durability you've come to expect from a Hitec servo. Other features in the HS-7980TH include a 7.4V optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by axial brass bushing.
Applications for the HS-7980TH include high performance Giant Scale Aircraft, Truggies and Buggies, Fast Power boats, the largest aircraft, monster trucks or anywhere else you can use 600+ inch ounces of torque.
- G2.5 12 bit Digital Programmable Circuit
- Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
- Integrated Heatsink Case
- (8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- 10% larger than a HS-7955TG
Programmable Features Include:
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points
- Neutral Points
- Fail Safe On/Off
- Fail Safe Point
- Resolution* (default is high resolution)
- Overload Protection* (default is off)
*These features are only programmable with the HFP-20, HPP-20 or HPP-21 programmers.
Questions on HS-7980TH Mega Torque HV Coreless Titanium Gear Servo
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.