The L298 is a popular motor driver IC that is usable from 6 to 50V, at up to 4A total output current. By itself, the IC is somewhat diffcult to wire and use, but the Compact L298 Motor Driver makes it much more convenient to use.
Featuring dual H-bridges, our CMD kit adds:
- Four motor direction indicator LEDs
- An onboard user-accessable 5V low-dropout regulator
- Schottky EMF-protection diodes
- Screw-terminals for power and motor connections
- Socket pin connectors for easy logic interfacing
- A small 40mm (1.53") square footprint
- [Documentation]: Compact Motor Driver Manual - May 8, 2010
- [Data Sheet]: Compact Motor Driver Manual - January 5, 2008
- [Documentation]: Compact Motor Driver Manual - June 15, 2007
- [Sample Code]: Sample code for the BS2 with L298
- [Support Software]: Source files for KCMD v1.3
- [Schematic]: Functional Schematic
Questions on L298 Compact Motor Driver Kit
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.