The MAXREFDES117# reference design is a low power, optical heart-rate module complete with integrated red and IR LEDs, and a power supply. This tiny board, perfect for wearable projects, may be placed on a finger or earlobe to accurately detect heart rate. This versatile module works with both Arduino and mbed platforms for quick testing, development and system integration. A basic, open-source heart-rate and SpO2 algorithm is included in the example firmware.
The board features 8 sewing tap pads for attachment and quick electrical connection to a development platform.
As with all Maxim reference designs, the BOM, schematics, layout files, and Gerber files are all available from the Design Resources tab. In addition, boards are available for purchase.
- Optical Heart-Rate Monitor and Pulse Oximetry Solution
- Tiny 12.7mm x 12.7mm (0.5in x 0.5in) Board Size
- Low Power
- Device Drivers
- Free Algorithm
- Example C Source Code For Arduino And mbed Platforms
- Test Data
- Highly-integrated, small-size sensor
- Non-chest based heart-rate/SpO2detection
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Heart-rate monitor
- Pulse oximeter
|Part. No. :||MAXREFDES117#|
Questions on MAXREFDES117#: HEART-RATE AND PULSE-OXIMETRY MONITOR
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.