Features of the MB1413, HRUSB-MaxSonar-EZ1, include millimeter resolution, a great blend of sensitivity as well as side object rejection, short to long distance detection, range information from 300mm to 5000mm, a ~4Hz read rate, and a USB serial output.
This makes the MB1413 a good low-cost starting place for a customer not sure of which HRUSB‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor to use.
The MB1413 from the HRUSB‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1413 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- USB interface
- Resolution of 1 mm
- Multi-sensor operation
- ~250mS between range readings
- Maximum Range of 5000 mm (196 inches)
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30 cm range as 30 cm
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Great starting point for users unsure of which sensor to use
Documents and Downloads
|Part. No. :||MB1413|
|Max Range :||1500|