Features of the MB1414, USB-ProxSonar-EZ1, include one-inch resolution, both proximity and range information for the nearest detectable target, and serial data over an easy to use USB interface.
The USB-ProxSonar‑EZ line is designed people or obstacles that enter within a calibrated detection zone. The USB-ProxSonar-EZ proximity sensors report when a person or other detectable target enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the USB-ProxSonar-EZ’s detection zone.
The MB1414 has a detection zone of ~5 feet. The MB1414 will allow for 8+ simultaneous sensors depending on sensor mounting and environment.
- USB interface
- ~2.5 second target acquire time*
- ~1.5 second target release time*
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- People sensor
- Resolution of 1 inch
- Maximum Range of 125 inches (318 cm)
- Detection zone range of 60 inches (152 cm)
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Longest range detection zone
Documents and Downloads
|Part. No. :||MB1414|
|Max Range :||1500|