MOD-IO2 is stackable development board which adds RELAYs and GPIOs to any of our development boards with UEXT. If you work with any of our development boards with UEXT connector and you need more GPIOs and/or RELAY outputs you can add these by connecting MOD-IO2 to your development board. This board allows easy way to interface up to 2 relays and 7 GPIOs. MOD-IO2 is stackable and addressable, what does this means? These boards can stack together so you can add as many input and outputs as you want! E.g. 2-4-6-8 etc.! MOD-IO2 has PIC16F1503 microcontroller and the firmware is available for modification.
- PIC16F1503 microcontroller
- ICSP 6-pin connector for in-circuit programming with PIC-KIT3 or other compatible programmer/debugger.
- 9-pin terminal screw connector for 7 GPIOs, 3.3V and GND
- PWR jack for 12VDC
- 7 GPIOs which could implement different functionality as PWM, SPI, I2C etc.
- 2 relay outputs with 15A/250VAC contacts with screw terminals
- RELAY output status LEDs
- Four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0.13")
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 61x52 mm (2.4 x 2.05")
- MOD-IO2 working with OLinuXino iMX233 with explanation also includes the new firmware of MOD-IO2
- MOD-IO2 firmware C source and HEX for I2C control V1 of the firmware, older one
|Part. No. :||MOD-IO2|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on MOD-IO2 - INPUT OUTPUT EXPANDABLE BOARD WITH UEXT
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Teensy (Arduino)
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- DYNAMIXEL Servos
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
You have no items to compare.