A beautifully modern Mood Light that'll look great on your bedside table, bookcase, or desk, and it's internet-connected!
Our Mood Light Kit has everything* you'll need to build a sleek looking light that evokes a real pendant light, and uses our Unicorn pHAT board with 32 programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs. Set it to a single colour, have it fade through all the colours of the rainbow, or harness the built-in wireless LAN on the Pi Zero W. It'll take around 30 minutes to assemble everything** (check out our assembly guide for details).
- Pi Zero W
- Unicorn pHAT with 32 programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs
- Male and female 2x20 pin headers
- White and yellow pendant light stand and diffuser
- 50cm USB A to micro-B cable
- USB A (female) to micro B (male) adaptor
- Mini to full-size HDMI adaptor
- Sticker sheet (personalise your Mood Light!)
- Comes in a reusable kit box
*Just add your own micro-SD card
**Note that this is a soldering project, although you could use one of no-solder hammer headers!
Mood Light uses our popular Unicorn pHAT board, with 32 programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs, giving you a veritable rainbow full of colour possibilities. The stand cleverly mounts the Pi Zero W and Unicorn pHAT at just the right angle to cast the light through the pendant light cutout and diffuse it beautifully.
The built-in wireless LAN on the Pi Zero W opens up a wealth of opportunities: connect it to your Twitter feed and track the mood of your recent tweets, or fade through the sunset and sunrise colours once you've pulled the daily sunset/sunrise times from your favourite weather server.
- 8x4 matrix of programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs
- 3-layer white and yellow pendant light stand and diffuser
- Pi Zero W with single core CPU and built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth
- Adaptor kit
- 50cm USB A to micro-B cable (power your Pi from an existing charger or computer)
- Python library
- Female and male headers require soldering
Assembled size of Mood Light is 85x125x70mm (WxHxD).
|Part. No. :||PIM259|
Questions on Mood Light - Pi Zero W Project Kit
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.