MuIN LCD Board is a multi-interface LCD display controller compatible with HD44780 chipset and similars. MuIN LCDdoesn't need to be programmed! It operates like a serial remote terminal: data received are displayed directly on the LCD and the carriage return is automatic at the end of a row. A set of useful commands is available to get the full control of the board.
The MuIN LCD is not only capable to display simple text! Following features are available:
- On-Board Speaker: it can play a 4KHz standard tone or an user-defined tone
- Backlight control: the backlight can turned off or on with intensity adjustment
- Up to 6 general purpose inputs, TTL and CMOS compatible
- Up to 5 A/D channels with 10 bit resolution
- Xbee slot: can be used for the connection of other compatible boards
- RS485 connection
- USB Bootloader for an easy firmware update without the need of a programmer
- Commands set compatible with Matrix Orbital displays
More info at www.droids.it
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on MuIn LCD 4x20 Green- Multi Interface Display
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Teensy (Arduino)
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- DYNAMIXEL Servos
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
Excl. Tax:€87.50Incl. Tax:€106.75
You have no items to compare.
LCD05-20x4-Green Serial/I2C Display 20x4 - Green Background
Excl. Tax:€27.82Incl. Tax:€33.94