The MuIN USB is a demoboard useful for sperimentation with pic18F2550. It can be easily used as simple interface between computers and other devices using USB. The USB communication act as serial com port or as HID device. The bootloader can be used to load new firmware without the need of a programmer.
- Equipped with an 8bit Microcontroller with SIE USB on board (Microchip PIC18F2550)
- Power supply: 6-12Vdc
- Power supply by external source or by USB port
- TTL and CMOS compatibles inputs
- USB 2.0 full speed
- Clock @ 48MHz (12Mips)
- Can be used stand-alone or as a combo
- up to 32 endpoints, 64byte each
- Microchip USB Stack compatible (all devices)
- Preloaded Microchip HID USB Bootloader 2.6
More information at www.droids.it
Questions on MuIn USB - PIC18F2550 Multi Interface USB Board
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.