Almost all Olimex boards are with simple 0.1" ICSP connector. Microchip decided to use phone jack cable for their tools and boards which is huge. The new mini boards where space is critical can't use both of these so we introduced the new ICSP-mini connector with 0.05" step. PIC-ICSP is 3-way connector which allow bridging between the development tools which use different connectors.
- 3 way connector: OLIMEX-ICSP, OLIMEX-ICSP-mini and MICROCHIP-RJ11
- 0.1" step ICSP connector
- 0.05" step ICSP-mini connector
- Phone jack connector
- IMPORTANT: If you want to use Olimex boards with Microchip's programmer you have to use it with the PIC-ICSP cable not with the Microchip's cable
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on PIC-ICSP - ICSP 3-WAY CONNECTOR
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale