- PIC-PG3 is programmer based on D.Tait's parallel port design. To operate it needs external power supply 12-15VAC or 16-18VDC. It supports all 8/18/28 and 40 pin PIC microcontrollers which allow serial programming. PIC-PG3 have connector and cable for ICSP programming and can be used to program all PIC-PxxB prototype boards.
- The supported devices depend on the current version of ICPROG software.
- Dimensions 75x58 mm (3x2.3") + 30 cm (12") ICSP cable
- PIC-PG3.pdf - Users Manual
- PIC-PG3 tutorial by our US reseller SparkFun
- Sparkfun's PIC-PG3 tutorial in Spanish translated by our South American reseller Ingeneria MCI
- NOTE: The programmer may not work with low power serial interfaces - i.e. laptop or notebook serial ports. USB to serial cables have also not been proven to work.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on PIC-PG3 - PARALLEL PORT PIC 8/18/28/40 PIN DEVICES PROGRAMMER
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
714048 SparkFun TeensyViewExcl. Tax:€13.70Incl. Tax:€16.71
808964 Grove - Light Sensor v1.2Excl. Tax:€2.80Incl. Tax:€3.42
808962 ESP32 Breakout KitExcl. Tax:€3.80Incl. Tax:€4.64
Excl. Tax:€15.70Incl. Tax:€19.15
Excl. Tax:€7.70Incl. Tax:€9.39