PIC32-WEB is low cost development board with the new high- performance 80MHz MIPS-Based 32-bit Flash microcontroller PIC32MX460F512L. Together with MOD-ENC624J600, PIC32-WEB give you opportunity to use web applications. UEXT and Prototype area gives users choice to connects a lot of our MOD boards and other users applications.
All this allows you to build a diversity of powerful applications to be used in a wide range of situations.
- PIC32MX460F512 microcontroller
- note to connect to Ethernet this board requires MOD-ENC624J600 which should be bought separately!
- JTAG connector
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming / debugging with PIC-ICD2-POCKET.
- Reser button
- Reset Circuit
- three User event buttons
- three LEDs
- UEXT connector
- Analogue trimmer potentiometer
- RS232 driver and connector
- Complete web server and TCP-IP stack support as per Microchip's open source TCP-IP stack
- Power plug-in jack for +5VDC power supply
- Voltage regulator +3.3V and filtering capacitors
- Extension header to connect to other boards
- Dimensions 100x60 mm (3.9x2.4")
- PIC32-WEB.pdf - PIC-WEB users manual
- Microchip TCP/IP AN833 - please read carefully, the TCP/IP stack is described
Questions on PIC32-WEB WEB SERVER WITH 32 BIT PIC MICROCONTROLLERS WITH PIC32
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.